Your day begins with a fast boat cruise to the Great Barrier Reef onboard Down Under Cruises. Spend five hours exploring two incredible reef destinations, each with its own unique coral formations and variety of marine species. Enjoy a tropical BBQ lunch, and some free time to snorkel. There is ample time to experience up to three scuba dives (additional cost) for either the beginner or advanced diver or simply relax and enjoy the ambiance of being at sea.
Your special day concludes with an exciting scenic helicopter flight over five reef systems and pristine sand cays before arriving back in Cairns.
Bookings are not confirmed until exact body weights + carry on baggage of each passenger is advised. Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Any passenger who weighs over 130kg (286lb) may need to purchase an additional seat.
- Five (5) hours snorkelling or diving at our two outer reef locations
- FREE scuba diving lesson (5 mins) - try it first. It fun and easy
- FREE Snorkelling instruction
- State-of-the-art snorkel equipment & flotation devices
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including steak & sausages (vegetarian options available) cold meats & tropical salads and pastas
- Tea or coffee & biscuits
- 25 minute flight over reef and sand cays to Cairns