The only coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef with its own rainforest, Green Island is a destination that offers the unique opportunity to discover both its Reef and Rainforest. Complete with helicopter arrival, complimentary island based activities and a return cruise to Cairns, this package is the ultimate Great Barrier Reef island adventure.
Your helicopter scenic flight adds a spectacular glimpse of the sheer size and beauty of the Great Barrier Reef to your day. Sights include views of Green Island, Arlington Reef and on low tide, Vlasoff and Upolu Sand Cay.
Bookings are not confirmed until exact body weights + carry on baggage of each passenger is advised. Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Any passenger who weighs over 130kg (286lb) may need to purchase an additional seat.
- Fly to Green Island (approximate 20 minute scenic flight)
- Choice of four (4) hours or six (6) hours on Green Island
- Air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise back to Cairns
- Glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour
- Snorkelling equipment
- Exclusive use of the island swimming pool
- Self-guided eco Island walk
- One of six lunch menu options from Emeralds Restaurant
- Use of Green Island Resort's day visitor facilities